The Rotary Career Symposium
Established originally in 1980, and re-established in 1997 as the Rotary Career Symposium, this event continues to play an integral role in assisting Manitobans in making positive, informed decisions regarding career and education goals.
“The Rotary Career Symposium shall provide a forum for all Manitoba students and adults to receive job and education information to make informed career decisions”
The Rotary Career Symposium is a career and education information symposium targeted to:
- Students from Grade 9 to Grade 12
- Post-secondary students
- Adults looking for a career change, re-entering the workforce or thinking of going back to school
The Rotary Career Symposium will:
- Provide a venue where students and adults can visit displays, attend speaker sessions and meet business and education leaders to learn more about career and education options.
- Encourage and motivate the participants to continue their education in order to obtain the career of their choice.
- Function in association with government, educational institutions and Manitoba’s leading industries to focus on the career and job opportunities that are available in the province.
- Make every effort to reach as many people as possible who may be interested in a career change, are looking to pursue further education or are looking for more information on possible paths to take after high school.